So just a little warning, this exercise is for advanced students of English. If tenses sound like Chinese to you, you need to start reading about tenses on the blog. Start with present simple.
1. He ___________ (not see) his kids often since he ____________ (divorced) last Christmas.
2. I ______________ (may not be able) to recognize the client, as this is the first time we meet.
3. At 5 pm yesterday, I ___________ (mow) the lawn.
4. Who ____________ (tell) you I’m pregnant?
5. Yoshi ____________ (work) for Philips all his life, but his wife __________ (struggle) to find a steady job.
6. I ___________ (see) that cat when…
View original post 208 more words